Site news

Skill Based Training Programme for I st year students

Picture of System Analyst
Skill Based Training Programme for I st year students
by System Analyst - Thursday, 30 December 2021, 9:03 AM

Skill Lab Training (SLT) is a new initiative introduced by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi for the First year students  2021-22 batch onwards). Under this all first year students should undergo skill based training programme in their I & II semester.  According to this, NMAMIT, Nitte introduced Skill Lab Training Programme during the I & II semester. Students should  undergo about 1.15 hours of training in each skill lab with 2 slots in each semester. Considering the input from various departments, Institution has identified 12 areas where students will be given skill based training by the experienced faculty members of the Institution.

The skill lab component slots (slot 1 & slot 2) are included in their first semester time table & will be implemented from 3 rd January 2022 onwards. Students are informed to attend all sessions of this skill based training programme & at the end of each semester every student has to submit a report on the training he / she has undergone in a particular format, which will be informed soon.

Following are the details of areas identified, offering departments, faculty in charge & TimeTable of SLT.